With Visa Infinite plastic card impossible becomes possible.
Visa Infinite plastic card combines a universe of opportunity with complete security. It allows not only withdrawing money and making payments both in RA and abroad, but also makes unique offers and services accessible 24 hours a day worldwide. The card has special privileges whether you travel, shop, dine, go in for sports, listen to music or enjoy other services. It emphasizes your special status.
Visa Infinite privileges:
- Global Customer Assistance Service (GCAS): This service includes emergency cash disbursement, emergency lost/damaged card replacement abroad and other services.
- Warranty extension: This service is effective for the warranties issued for more than a year. It covers repair costs, costs of exchange of the goods of the same model at the same price, if repair costs exceed the value of the goods. If it is impossible either to repair or exchange the goods, the reimbursement equal to the value of the goods will be made.
- Purchase insurance: Goods purchased by Visa Infinite plastic card are insured for 90 days starting the date of purchase. If the goods have other warranties, the present insurance will cover only the amounts not reimbursed under other warranties.
- Complete travel insurance: The service includes the insurance of hindrance on traveling, as well as return, lost luggage or amount, and inaction insurance.
- «Health insurance of Nairi Insurance ILLC under the package “Affordable”: Visa Infinite cardholders are provided with package “Affordable” at AMD 50.000, except for the cases of free card service.
- Bank safe deposit boxes: . Cardholders are provided with small safe deposit boxes free of charge, medium and large safe deposit boxes are provided at 10% dicount of the rates applicable at Bank.
ARARATBANK Concierge Service is provided to Visa Infinite cardholders free of charge.
Free of charge
Annual service fee
AMD, USD,EUR, RUB,GBP, AED
|AMD, USD,EUR, RUB**,GBP, UAE dirham|
|Free of charge|
Annual service fee
|Card issuance at the Bank’s head office within a banking day||AMD 5,000|
|Annual card service fee for foreign citizen||AMD 100,000|
|Linked card annual service fee for foreign citizen||AMD 70,000|
|Account statement||Free of charge|
|Current month’s account statement||Free of charge|
|Annual service fee of linked card||AMD 70,000|
|Issue of a new card, in case of loss, damage of the card and PIN code||AMD 20,000|
|Cash withdrawal from ATMs of ARARATBANK OJSC||
|Cash withdrawal from cash withdrawal points of ArCa system||
|Cash withdrawal abroad, also from ATMs of VTB Armenia||2% min AMD 2000|
|Cash withdrawal from ARARATBANK cash desk without card use||In AMD - 1%, USD - 2%,EUR - 2%, RUB - 1%, GBP - 0%|
|Cash withdrawal from ARARATBANK cash desk via POS terminal***||In AMD - 0%, USD - 2%, RUB – 0%, EUR - 2%, GBP - 0%|
|Non-cash transactions||Free of charge|
|Annual interest accrued over the positive balance of card account||AMD||0%|
|Number of daily cash withdrawal transactions||30|
|Total maximum amount of cash withdrawal transactions permissible within one day||AMD||4.000.000|
|Total maximum amount of one transaction||AMD||4.000.000|
|Total maximum amount of transactions permissible within one day||AMD||8.000.000|
|Commission fee charged for card-to-card remittances||0.3%|
|Card blocking and placement in Card Recovery Bulletin system (Card will be blocked on the forthcoming Saturday, blocking is valid during 2 weeks)||AMD 15.000|
|Card unblocking||Free of charge|
|Cash-in ATMs of ARARATBANK||AMD||0%|
|Cash-in ATMs of ArCa system||AMD||0.80%|
|Cash crediting to the card account||0%|
|SMS messages on executed transactions||Free of charge|
|SMS message for the purpose of executing internet transactions with 3D Secure system||
Free of charge
|SMS message provided via USSD service||Free of charge|
|The issued plastic card and the card account shall be active from the moment the card has been issued|
* including VAT
**Maximum daily limit of free cash deposit made in Russian rubles to card account is RUB 30,000. RUB-denominated deposit fee set by the Dealing Center is applied to card account deposits exceeding RUB 30,000 within a given day.
*** Cash withdrawal fee (regardless of currency) from the Bank’s cash desk via POS terminal by means of payment cards issued by other banks - 3%.
****Please be informed that in ARARATBANK customer service points (including the online platform), in addition to fees charged for transfers, Acquiring Bank commission is also applied, which is charged at the time of transaction and is summed up with transaction amount.
Upon receipt of the card the customer shall:
- sign on the reverse of the card
- sign both the Agreement and notification
- sign in the field designated for PIN code
Dates for crediting funds to card accounts:
- Funds credited to accounts between 17:30 of the previous business day and 9:30 of the following business day shall be activated by 10:30 of the given business day․
- Funds credited to accounts between 09:30 and 13:30 of the given business day shall be activated by 14:00 of the given business day.
- Funds credited to accounts between 13:30 and 17:30 of the given business day shall be activated on the same business day within an hour․
Please follow the armenain version
One call, plenty of opportunities
ARARATBANK offers its Customers a new high-quality "Concierge Service". The Bank makes sure that you receive best service tailored to your needs and saves your time.
Our adequately qualified personnel will help you get information and advice on services that may be of interest to you, as well as make your bookings.
The Concierge Service gives our Customers the opportunity to:
- When travelling, receive consultation regarding flights performed by all airlines operating in Armenia and book tickets through your preferred airline;
- On making the payment with a plastic card, receive tickets electronically;
- Get information on car rental in Armenia and order cars with occupancy up to 7 seats, minibuses, cars for celebrations and trucks;
- Get information on terms and conditions of hotels operating in Armenia, book rooms as well as buffets, cocktail receptions and other events;
- Get information about restaurants in Armenia and book tables;
- Receive information on performances and movies held in theaters and cinemas in Armenia and book tickets;
- Get information about gift, souvenir and antique shops in Armenia.
For concierge service, you can call us at 060 376705.
All the above services are also provided overseas.
Please follow the armenian version
- Social security card
- If you enter your PIN incorrectly three times, the ATM will automatically confiscate your card. In case your card is confiscated, you have to apply immediately to the bank, which owns the ATM or you can give a call to ARARATBANK at 54 23 23.
- When you get your card you have to put your signature in a corresponding field. Lack of signature or its mismatch to the original one is a legitimate basis for rejecting to implement an operation with your card and for confiscating it.
- When you get your card you have to sign in a corresponding field. The lack of signature or its mismatch to the original one is a legitimate basis for rejecting your card service as well as for confiscating it.
- PIN code is required to get cash from ATMs and to execute transactions via electronic terminals.
- If you lost your card or for any reason it was confiscated by ATM, you must immediately inform ARARATBANK about the loss of your card by calling at 54 23 23 or ArCa payment system center at 59 22 22.
- While executing transactions in USD, EUR, AMD, RUB and GBP through MasterCard/VISA system cards issued by ARARATBANK, the bank exchange rate as of the transaction date shall be applied while calculating transaction amount, transactions in other currency shall be calculated following MasterCard/Visa system rules.
- Cardholders may file a complaint on transactions reflected on the statement within 30 days after they have received the statement. The statement shall be deemed agreed with a cardholder, if the latter has presented no objection during the mentioned period. Any claims raised by the cardholder, the latter shall apply to ARARATBANK head office or any of its branches with passport and fill in the transaction complaint, after which the Bank shall carry out relevant examination and submit written substantiation on accepting or rejecting the complaint no later than within 60 days after the complaint has been received.
- In case the card is lost, the Cardholder shall immediately inform the Bank. Based on the Customer request and on the account of the Cardholder funds, the Bank can place the Card in the block list of international settlement system until the card expiry or for certain periods. Cardholders shall bear the risk of adverse effects of the transactions (including unauthorized transactions) executed by effective card within the period the card hasn’t been placed in the block list of international settlement system based on the Customer request and on the account of the Cardholder funds and in case Cardholders fail to inform the Bank about the card loss.
- The Bank shall not be held liable for the losses incurred by cardholders as a result of fraud transactions executed by card through internet, POS terminals, ATMs and/or technical means and/or virtually․
- The Bank shall not be held liable for the losses incurred by cardholders, if the card occurs in the hands of other person, if the card or card data (including card number, card account number, card password, PIN code and CVV code) become known to other persons.
- The Bank shall not be held liable for the losses incurred by cardholders due to malfunction of the internet, ATMs, POS terminals and connection breakdown or other technical problems, except for cases when cardholders withdraw funds from POS terminals or ATMs but do not actually get the money, though the funds have been de facto debited from the card account.
“Your financial directory” is an electronic system which facilitates the search, comparison and selection of the most appropriate for you option among the services offered to individuals.
You have the right to communicate with the financial institution by any convenient means - by post or by e-mail. Receiving information electronically is the most convenient option. It is available 24/7, free from the risks of loss of paper information and ensures privacy.
Page updated 20.09.2023 | 10:12
In case of discrepancy between Armenian and English versions of the information, the priority is given to the Armenian version.