With Visa Infinite plastic card impossible becomes possible.
Visa Infinite plastic card combines a universe of opportunity with complete security. It allows not only withdrawing money and making payments both in RA and abroad, but also makes unique offers and services accessible 24 hours a day worldwide. The card has special privileges whether you travel, shop, dine, go in for sports, listen to music or enjoy other services. It emphasizes your special status.
Visa Infinite privileges:
- Global Customer Assistance Service (GCAS): This service includes emergency cash disbursement, emergency lost/damaged card replacement abroad and other services.
- Warranty extension: This service is effective for the warranties issued for more than a year. It covers repair costs, costs of exchange of the goods of the same model at the same price, if repair costs exceed the value of the goods. If it is impossible either to repair or exchange the goods, the reimbursement equal to the value of the goods will be made.
- Purchase insurance: Goods purchased by Visa Infinite plastic card are insured for 90 days starting the date of purchase. If the goods have other warranties, the present insurance will cover only the amounts not reimbursed under other warranties.
- Complete travel insurance: The service includes the insurance of hindrance on traveling, as well as return, lost luggage or amount, and inaction insurance.
- «Health insurance of Nairi Insurance ILLC under the package “Affordable”: Visa Infinite cardholders are provided with package “Affordable” at AMD 50.000, except for the cases of free card service.
- Bank safe deposit boxes: . Cardholders are provided with small safe deposit boxes free of charge, medium and large safe deposit boxes are provided at 10% dicount of the rates applicable at Bank.
ARARATBANK Concierge Service is provided to Visa Infinite cardholders free of charge.
You can get more detailed information on all services provided to Visa Infinite cardholders as well as current updates at www.visainfinitecard.com.
The Bank is not responsible for the accuracy and reliability of the referred sites, for advertisements contained therein and possible consequences arising from the use of information.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Annual service fee
AMD, USD,EUR, RUB,GBP
|AMD, USD,EUR, RUB,GBP|
|Free of charge|
Annual service fee
|Account statement||Free of charge|
|Current month’s account statement||Free of charge|
|Annual service fee of linked card||AMD 70,000|
|Issue of a new card, in case of loss, damage of the card and PIN code||AMD 20,000|
|Issue of a temporary card abroad, in case of loss, damage of the card||AMD 120.000|
|Cash with drawal in case of card loss abroad||AMD 70.000|
|Cash withdrawal from ATMs and POS terminals of ARARATBANK OJSC||
|Cash withdrawal from cash withdrawal points of ArCa system||
|Cash withdrawal abroad, also from ATMs of VTB Armenia||2% min AMD 1500|
|Cash receipt from ARARATBANK cashdesk without a card||1% min AMD 500|
|Non-cash transactions||Free of charge|
|Annual interest accrued over the positive balance of card account||AMD||1%|
|Number of daily cash withdrawal transactions||10|
|Total maximum amount of cash withdrawal transactions permissible within one day||AMD||4.000.000|
|Total maximum amount of one transaction||AMD||4.000.000|
|Total maximum amount of transactions permissible within one day||AMD||8.000.000|
|Commission fee charged for card-to-card remittances||0.30%|
|Card blocking through Bank employee||Free of charge|
|Card blocking through Visa Call Center Service in the event of non-availability of the Bank abroad||AMD 15.000|
|Card blocking and placement in Card Recovery Bulletin system (Card will be blocked on the forthcoming Saturday, blocking is valid during 2 weeks)||AMD 15.000|
|Card unblocking||AMD 5.000|
|Cash-in ATMs of ARARATBANK||AMD||0%|
|Cash-in ATMs of ArCa system||AMD||0.80%|
|Visa Call Center Service abroad to receive legal, medical and other consulting services||Free of charge|
Visa Call Center Service abroad (per call)
|Cash crediting to the card account||0%|
|SMS messages on executed transactions||Free of charge|
|SMS on card expiry, on loan or overdraft expiry date upon customer request,on the deduction date and amount of the line of credit or overdraft upon customer request, on annual service fee, on the monthly repayment of loan or overdraft upon customer request||
|SMS message for the purpose of executing internet transactions with 3D Secure system||
Free of charge
|SMS message provided via USSD service||Free of charge|
|The issued plastic card and the card account shall be active from the moment the card has been issued|
* including VAT
|Commission fee charged for cash withdrawals from ARARATBANK POS terminals by cards issued by other banks||2% of withdrawn amount|
Upon receipt of the card the customer shall:
- sign on the reverse of the card
- sign both the Agreement and notification
- sign in the field designated for PIN code
Dates for crediting funds to card accounts:
- Funds credited to accounts between 17:30 of the previous business day and 9:30 of the following business day shall be activated by 10:30 of the given business day․
- Funds credited to accounts between 09:30 and 13:30 of the given business day shall be activated by 14:00 of the given business day.
- Funds credited to accounts between 13:30 and 17:30 of the given business day shall be activated on the same business day within an hour․
- Social security card
Please follow the Armenian version
Please follow the armenian version
- If you enter your PIN incorrectly three times, the ATM will automatically confiscate your card. In case your card is confiscated, you have to apply immediately to the bank, which owns the ATM or you can give a call to AraratBank at 54 23 23.
- When you get your card you have to put your signature in a corresponding field. Lack of signature or its mismatch to the original one is a legitimate basis for rejecting to implement an operation with your card and for confiscating it.
- When you get your card you have to sign in a corresponding field. The lack of signature or its mismatch to the original one is a legitimate basis for rejecting your card service as well as for confiscating it.
- PIN code is required to get cash from ATMs and to execute transactions via electronic terminals.
- If you lost your card or for any reason it was confiscated by ATM, you must immediately inform AraratBank about the loss of your card by calling at 54 23 23 or ArCa payment system center at 59 22 22.
- While executing transactions in USD, EUR, AMD, RUB and GBP through MasterCard/VISA system cards issued by AraratBank, the bank exchange rate as of the transaction date shall be applied while calculating transaction amount, transactions in other currency shall be calculated following MasterCard/Visa system rules.
- Cardholders may file a complaint on transactions reflected on the statement within 30 days after they have received the statement. The statement shall be deemed agreed with a cardholder, if the latter has presented no objection during the mentioned period. Any claims raised by the cardholder, the latter shall apply to AraratBank head office or any of its branches with passport and fill in the transaction complaint, after which the Bank shall carry out relevant examination and submit written substantiation on accepting or rejecting the complaint no later than within 60 days after the complaint has been received.
- In case the card is lost, the Cardholder shall immediately inform the Bank. Based on the Customer request and on the account of the Cardholder funds, the Bank can place the Card in the block list of international settlement system until the card expiry or for certain periods. Cardholders shall bear the risk of adverse effects of the transactions (including unauthorized transactions) executed by effective card within the period the card hasn’t been placed in the block list of international settlement system based on the Customer request and on the account of the Cardholder funds and in case Cardholders fail to inform the Bank about the card loss.
- The Bank shall not be held liable for the losses incurred by cardholders as a result of fraud transactions executed by card through internet, POS terminals, ATMs and/or technical means and/or virtually․
- The Bank shall not be held liable for the losses incurred by cardholders, if the card occurs in the hands of other person, if the card or card data (including card number, card account number, card password, PIN code and CVV code) become known to other persons.
- The Bank shall not be held liable for the losses incurred by cardholders due to malfunction of the internet, ATMs, POS terminals and connection breakdown or other technical problems, except for cases when cardholders withdraw funds from POS terminals or ATMs but do not actually get the money, though the funds have been de facto debited from the card account.
Please follow the Armenian version
Page updated 18.01.2021 | 15:01
In case of discrepancy between Armenian and English versions of the information, the priority is given to the Armenian version.