INTEL EXPRESS fast remittance system operates in more than 90 countries and has over 57000 service points.
USD, RUB, EUR
Starting from 23.09.22 AMD/USD and RUB/USD transfers to Georgia were made free of charge.
|Maximum amount per transaction||Maximum amount per transaction depends on the restrictions of the transfer paying country
|Remittances||In USD, EUR and RUB|
|Receipt of money||In USD, EUR, RUB and AMD|
|USA||3%, minimum 3 USD|
|Great Britain||1%, without restrictions, however, if the amount exceeds GBP 5,000, the beneficiary must submit additional documents|
|Belgium||1.80%, 3000 EUR (for one beneficiary, monthly)|
|Greece||1.50%, 12 500 EUR (for one beneficiary, daily)|
|Georgia||1.0%, without restrictions|
|Georgia||0.7%, without restrictions|
|Israel||1.50%, 10 000 EUR per transfer|
|Spain||1.80%, 2 499 EUR (for one beneficiary, monthly)|
|Italy||1.80%, 999 EUR (for one beneficiary, within 8 days)|
|Moldova||1.00%, without restrictions|
|Niderlands||1.80%, 2 999 EUR (for one beneficiary, monthly)|
|Romania S&S||1.8%, minimum 2|
|Romani BCR||2.3%, minimum 5, 3 000 EUR (for one beneficiary, monthly)|
|Romania To Bank Account||1.0%, minimum 2 EUR/USD|
|Kazakhstan||1.00%, minimum 5 USD/EUR|
|Ukraine||1.00%, 150 000 UAH daily|
|Nepal||1.5%, minimum 5 USD|
|Brazil||1.5%, minimum 5 USD|
|Guatemala||1.5%, minimum 5 USD|
|Honduras||1.5%, minimum 5 USD|
|Dominican Republic||1.5%, minimum 5 USD|
|Colombia||1.5%, minimum 5 USD|
|Costa Rica||1.5%, minimum 5 USD|
|Panama||1.5%, minimum 5 USD|
|Bulgaria||2%, minimum 4 EUR|
Bangladesh, Indonesia, Philippines,
||Up to 7.000 RUB - 100 RUB|
|700,01 RUB and over - 0%|
|Up to 100 USD/EUR - 1 USD/EUR|
|100 USD/EUR and over - 0%|
Transfers in US Dollars and Euros are paid through any of the terms provided below:
- A 2% withdrawal fee applies to payments in EUR and USD,
- Transfer amount paid in EUR and USD is credited to the customer's card/bank account without any commission,
- Transfer amount sent in EUR and USD is converted into AMD.
Attention: Maximum amount of free cash deposit of Russian rubles to card account per day is RUB 30,000.
- present your ID
To receive the transferred amount, it is necessary
- present your ID
- specify the transfer code, consisting of 7-12 digits
Now you may deposit your accounts with Bank of Georgia in US Dollars and Euros through Direct Deposit service.
Direct Deposit commission fee is 1%, and the maximum transfer limit is USD/EUR 10,000.
Intel Express system allows customers to top up Ukrainian cards and accounts in USD and EUR.
To make a transfer, please indicate:
- Beneficiary’s card number;
- Beneficiary’s IBAN;
- Transfer currency: USD/EUR;
- Transfer timeline: instant;
- Maximum transfer limit: USD 5000 /EUR 4500
Transfers to Privat Bank cards are made to cards/accounts in USD/EUR/UAH. Other banks’ cards may be topped up only in UAH.
A 1% fee for account replenishment service applies to transfers to Ukraine.
- The Bank shall be obliged to provide a confirmation document for each transfer, reflecting information on transfer amount and currency and commission fee charged.
- Term of availability of the transferred amount after the completion of the transfer is not defined.
- The beneficiary shall receive the amount in full and shall not be charged any commission fees.
- In the event of non-payment, delay or refusal of payment of transfers made by the Bank in recipient countries with accurately and completely provided data and acceptable status, the Bank shall clarify the reason for such non-payment, delay or refusal of payment and guide the Customer through the process of receiving the transfer amount due.
- In the event that the Remitter requests the return of transfer amount due to the impossibility of its receipt by the Beneficiary for reasons beyond the control of the Remitter and the Beneficiary (e.g., human error, system malfunction, etc.), the commission fee shall also be refunded to the Remitter, in agreement with the fast remittance system if appropriate.
- If spelling errors have been made in the Beneficiary’s name, and if the transferred amount does not exceed USD 5,000 or an equivalent in another currency, the payment may be made only in the presence of no more than 3 /inclusive/ spelling errors, provided that such errors do not lead to a change of first or last name or gender. Payment of the transfer submitted with any spelling errors in the amount exceeding USD 5,000 or its equivalent in another currency shall be prohibited. In such cases, the Customer shall be advised to contact the Remitter and revise the incorrect transfer data in the Beneficiary’s name, surname, and patronymic.
- Correction of errors or cancellation of transfer data shall be carried out within capacities and timeframes of the remitting and receiving banks.
- Change or cancelation of transfer data shall be carried out based on the written request of the Remitter at the rate of AMD 1000.
- Remittances that have been carried out cannot be considered void if the amount has been paid to the Beneficiary.
- Where the transfer transaction is rejected, the system operator shall be obliged to indicate the reason for such rejection.
- AraratBank shall not be held liable for the implications entailed by the transfer of the remittance code by the Customer to a third party.
For additional information, please refer to http://inteliexpress.net/.
Attention: The Bank shall not be held liable for the reliability and accuracy of the contents of the linked web-sites, as well as for possible consequences arising from the use of advertisements and information contained therein.
“Your financial directory” is an electronic system which facilitates the search and comparison of the services offered to individuals, and selection of the best options for you
You have the right to communicate with a financial institution of your choice by post or e-mail. Receiving information electronically is the most convenient option. It is available 24/7, free from the risks of loss of paper information and ensures privacy.
Page updated 20.01.2023 | 10:06
In case of discrepancy between Armenian and English versions of the information, the priority is given to the Armenian version.