Ria Money Transfer, a subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT), is a global leader in the money transfer industry. The company is steadfast in its commitment to its clients and their communities, offering fast, secure, and affordable money transfers through a network of over 505,000 locations across 182 countries and online at www.riamoneytransfer.com .
25% OFF all transfers made from Armenia to any country through RIA MONEY system. To get the discount, mention RIA25AM promo code when using the service. The offer is valid 01․12․22-31․01․2023.
Receive 20 gift cards worth 20,000 provided that you make a maximum number of transfers via Ria Money Transfer in the Head Office and branches.
With ArCa gift card you can make not only non-cash transactions, but also to withdraw cash from all ATMs and cash points of the RA և NKR territory.
The offer shall be effective between 01 October and 30 December, 2022.
|Maximum amount per transaction||
Maximum amount per transaction and in 30 days is 5k USD per sender/ beneficiary and 30k USD in 1 year per sender/ beneficiary
|Remittances||in USD, EUR|
|Receipt of money||in USD, EUR|
|Remittance speed||10 minutes|
|Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, , Greece, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan|
|0.01 - 200.00||2 USD/EUR|
|200.01 -5,000.00||0.9% of the Money Transfer Amount|
|Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Rep., Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Romania, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom|
|0.01 - 200.00||4 USD/EUR|
|200.01 – 5,000.00||2% of the Money Transfer Amount|
|France, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain||2.5%, minimum 3.5 EUR/USD|
|Turkey, Canada, USA||3.5%, minimum 5.5 EUR/USD|
|Tajikistan||2.5%, minimum 3.5 EUR/USD|
|Any other countries|
|0.01 – 200.00||6 USD/EUR|
|200.01 – 5,000.00||3% of the money transfer amount|
|Geographical coverage||160 countries and 400,000 service points|
- Identification document
- Full name, country, city and bank of the beneficiar
To receive the transferred amount, it is necessary
- to provide the identification document
- specify the transfer code, consisting of 11 digits
Top up Ukrainian cards with the Ria Money system.
UAH – when making a transfer payment to any Ukrainian bankUSD, EUR, UAH – when making a transfer payment to PrivatBank
UAH 29 999 (equivalent of USD 1 000) – when making a transfer payment to any Ukrainian bankUSD 5 000, EUR 4 500, UAH 149 999 (equivalent of USD 5 000) – when making a transfer payment to PrivatBank
|Amount of transfer||Commission fee USD/EUR|
|0.01 - 200.00||USD/EUR 2|
|200.01 -5,000.00||0.7% of the amount transferred|
No modifications can be made to the transfer payment. In case of error, the transfer payment should be cancelled and resubmitted.
Please follow the Armenian version
- The Bank shall be obliged to provide a confirmation document for each transfer, specifying the transfer amount, currency and commission fee. The beneficiary shall receive the amount in full and shall not pay a commission fee. Correction of errors in the transaction, as well as cancellation of the transfer shall be carried out within the capacity and time frame of Remitter and Beneficiary banks.
- Change of remittance data as well as cancelation thereof shall be carried out based on the written request of the remitter. The rate shall make AMD 1000. Remittances that have been carried out cannot be considered void, if the amount has been paid to the beneficiary.
- AraratBank shall not be held liable for the aftermaths occurred due to the transfer of a remittance code by a customer to a third party.
- Please, refer to http://www.riafinancial.com/ for additional information.
Attantion The bank shall not be held liable for the reliability and accuracy of the contents of the linked web-sites, for the advertisements therein as well as for possible consequences arising from the use of information.
The RIA Money system has introduced a customer call center.
- Ria Customer Service telephone line for Armenia: +374 94 23 59 00
- Work schedule: Monday-Friday, 09:00 – 18:00 (Yerevan time)
- Customer support languages: Russian, English
Page updated 01.12.2022 | 09:54
In case of discrepancy between Armenian and English versions of the information, the priority is given to the Armenian version.