Ria Money Transfer, a subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT), is a global leader in the money transfer industry. The company is steadfast in its commitment to its clients and their communities, offering fast, secure, and affordable money transfers through a network of over 402,000 locations across 160 countries and online at www.riamoneytransfer.com .
Please follow the armenian version
Ria Money expands the scope of its services:
- Transfer to an account, in which case transfers are made to the beneficiary’s account. Should you select this option, it is necessary to additionally mention the Bank where a customer holds an account and a customer’s account number. Funds will be credited to the account number within 10 minutes at most.
- Cash delivered to the beneficiary’s door. Should you select this option, cash will be delivered to the beneficiary’s door. Where you select this option, the beneficiary’s address must be specified.
|Maximum amount per transaction||
Maximum amount per transaction and in 30 days is 5k USD per sender/ beneficiary and 30k USD in 1 year per sender/ beneficiary
|Remittances||in USD, EUR|
|Receipt of money||in USD, EUR|
|Remittance speed||10 minutes|
|France, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain||2.5%, minimum 3.5 EUR/USD|
|Turkey, Canada, USA||3.5%, minimum 5.5 EUR/USD|
|Poland||1.5%, minimum 4 EUR/USD|
|Georgia, Latvia||1%, minimum 3 EUR/USD|
|Moldova||1.2%, minimum 2 EUR/USD|
|Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Uzbekistan||2.5%, minimum 3.5 EUR/USD|
|Russia||1.5%, minimum 1.25 EUR/USD|
|Ukraine||1.6%, minimum 3 EUR/USD|
|Bulgaria||2.5%, minimum 5 EUR/USD|
|Lithuania||1.5%, minimum 2 EUR/USD|
|Great Britain||3%, minimum 3.5 EUR/USD|
|Other countries||3%, minimum 3.5 EUR/USD|
|Geographical coverage||160 countries and 400,000 service points|
- Identification document
- Full name, country, city and bank of the beneficiar
To receive the transferred amount, it is necessary
- to provide the identification document
- specify the transfer code, consisting of 11 digits
- The Bank shall be obliged to provide a confirmation document for each transfer, specifying the transfer amount, currency and commission fee. The beneficiary shall receive the amount in full and shall not pay a commission fee. Correction of errors in the transaction, as well as cancellation of the transfer shall be carried out within the capacity and time frame of Remitter and Beneficiary banks.
- Change of remittance data as well as cancelation thereof shall be carried out based on the written request of the remitter. The rate shall make AMD 1000. Remittances that have been carried out cannot be considered void, if the amount has been paid to the beneficiary.
- AraratBank shall not be held liable for the aftermaths occurred due to the transfer of a remittance code by a customer to a third party.
- Please, refer to http://www.riafinancial.com/ for additional information.
Attantion The bank shall not be held liable for the reliability and accuracy of the contents of the linked web-sites, for the advertisements therein as well as for possible consequences arising from the use of information.
Please follow the Armenian version
Page updated 12.01.2022 | 16:15
In case of discrepancy between Armenian and English versions of the information, the priority is given to the Armenian version.