MasterCard Business corporate card will enable you to incur safe and civilized business trip, representative and other business-related expenses. You will be able to control financial funds of you company through this card.
SMS messages on executed transactions
AMD, USD,EUR, RUB,GBP
AMD, USD,EUR, RUB,GBP
Free of charge
|Annual service fee||AMD 20,000|
|Account statement||Free of charge|
|Current account statement||Free of charge|
|Linked card||Free of charge|
|Annual service fee of linked card||AMD 10,000|
|Issue of a new card, in case of loss, damage of the card and PIN code||AMD 10,000|
|Cash withdrawal from ATMs and POS terminals of AraratBank OJSC||0,2%|
|Cash withdrawal from cash withdrawal points of ArCa system մ||0.8%|
|Cash withdrawal abroad, also from ATMs of VTB Bank located in Armenia||1,5% min AMD 1500|
|Cash receipt from AraratBank cashdesk without a card||1% min AMD 500|
|Cash-in ATMs of AraratBank||AMD||0%|
|Cash-in ATMs of ArCa system||AMD||0.80%|
|Non-cash transactions||Free of charge|
|Annual interest accrued over the positive balance of card account||AMD||1%|
|Card blocking||Free of charge|
|Card unblocking||AMD 4,000|
|Number of daily cash withdrawal transactions||10|
|Total maximum amount of cash withdrawal transactions permissible within one day||AMD||1,500,000|
|Total maximum amount of one transaction||AMD||1,500,000|
|Total maximum amount of transactions permissible within one day||AMD||4,500,000|
|Card blocking and placing the card in the international STOP LIST (blocking will be effective for two weeks)||AMD 15․000|
|Commission fee charged for card-to-card remittances||0.30%|
|SMS messages on executed transactions||Free of charge|
|SMS message for the purpose of executing internet transactions with 3D Secure system||
Free of charge
|Cash crediting to the card account||0%|
|The issued plastic card and the card account shall be active from the moment the card has been issued|
* including VAT
|Commission fee charged for cash withdrawals from AraratBank POS terminals by cards issued by other banks||2% of withdrawn amount|
Upon receipt of the card the customer shall:
- sign on the reverse of the card
- sign both the Agreement and notification
- sign in the field designated for PIN code
Dates for crediting funds to card accounts:
- Funds credited to accounts between 17:30 of the previous business day and 9:30 of the following business day shall be activated by 10:30 of the given business day․
- Funds credited to accounts between 09:30 and 13:30 of the given business day shall be activated by 14:00 of the given business day.
- Funds credited to accounts between 13:30 and 17:30 of the given business day shall be activated on the same business day within an hour․
- Passport and social security card of the director or authorized person of the organization
- Seal (if available)
- In case your card is confiscated, you have to apply immediately to the bank, which owns the ATM or you can give a call to AraratBank at 54 23 23.
- When you get your card you have to put your signature in a corresponding field. Lack of signature or its mismatch to the original one is a legitimate basis for rejecting to implement an operation with your card and for confiscating it.
- When you get your card you have to sign in a corresponding field. The lack of signature or its mismatch to the original one is a legitimate basis for rejecting your card service as well as for confiscating it.
- PIN code is required to get cash from ATMs and to execute transactions via electronic terminals.
- If you lost your card or for any reason it was confiscated by ATM, you must immediately inform AraratBank about the loss of your card by calling at 54 23 23 or ArCa payment system center at 59 22 22.
- While executing transactions in USD, EUR, AMD, RUB and GBP through MasterCard/VISA system cards issued by ARARATBANK, the bank exchange rate as of the transaction date shall be applied while calculating transaction amount, transactions in other currency shall be calculated following MasterCard/Visa system rules.
- Cardholders may file a complaint on transactions reflected on the statement within 30 days after they have received the statement. The statement shall be deemed agreed with a cardholder, if the latter has presented no objection during the mentioned period. Any claims raised by the cardholder, the latter shall apply to AraratBank head office or any of its branches with passport and fill in the transaction complaint, after which the Bank shall carry out relevant examination and submit written substantiation on accepting or rejecting the complaint no later than within 60 days after the complaint has been received.
- In case the card is lost, the Cardholder shall immediately inform the Bank. Based on the Customer request and on the account of the Cardholder funds, the Bank can place the Card in the block list of international settlement system until the card expiry or for certain periods. Cardholders shall bear the risk of adverse effects of the transactions (including unauthorized transactions) executed by effective card within the period the card hasn’t been placed in the block list of international settlement system based on the Customer request and on the account of the Cardholder funds and in case Cardholders fail to inform the Bank about the card loss.
- The Bank shall not be held liable for the losses incurred by cardholders as a result of fraud transactions executed by card through internet, POS terminals, ATMs and/or technical means and/or virtually․
- The Bank shall not be held liable for the losses incurred by cardholders, if the card occurs in the hands of other person, if the card or card data (including card number, card account number, card password, PIN code and CVV code) become known to other persons.
- The Bank shall not be held liable for the losses incurred by cardholders due to malfunction of the internet, ATMs, POS terminals and connection breakdown or other technical problems, except for cases when cardholders withdraw funds from POS terminals or ATMs but do not actually get the money, though the funds have been de facto debited from the card account.
Please follow the Armenian version
Page updated 18.11.2021 | 09:29
In case of discrepancy between Armenian and English versions of the information, the priority is given to the Armenian version.