Reality becomes digital with a Visa Digital card!
Order your digital card through AraratMobile app 24/7 and start making online transactions within minutes.
AMD, USD,EUR, RUB,GBP
Annual service fee
To order a digital card, you need to:
- Log in to AraratMobile app
- Select “Application” tab
- Select “New VISA DIGITAL card” tab
- Select type of card
- Select currency
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Enter your address
- Select 3DSecure service activation language
- Activate/deactivate SMS notification service
- If activated, select type and limit
- Read the Digital Card Order Agreement
- Select the debit account to which the card annual service fee shall be charged
|Type of operation||Fees|
|Card expiry date||4 years|
|Card currency||AMD, USD, EUR, RUB, GBP|
|Free of charge|
Annual service fee
|Annual service fee for foreign citizens||AMD 20,000|
|Account statement / Account statement via email / /firstname.lastname@example.org/||Free of charge|
|Account statement for current month||AMD 500|
|Monthly service fee for digital card plastic copy****||AMD 300|
|Monthly service fee for digital card plastic copy for current month for foreign citizens ****||AMD 2.500|
|New card issuance in case of loss or damage of the card and loss of PIN code||AMD 1,000|
|New card issuance in case of loss or damage of the card and loss of PIN code for foreign citizens||AMD 5.000|
|Provision of new PIN code for digital card through ATM*||AMD 500|
Digital card cash withdrawal from ARARATBANK ATMs*
|Digital card cash withdrawal from ArCa system cash-out points*||0.80%|
|Digital card cash withdrawal abroad and from VTB Armenia ATMs*||
1.5%, AMD 1500 min.
|Cash withdrawal from ARARATBANK cash desk without a card (Reviewed on a daily basis)||AMD - 1%, USD - 2%, EUR - 2%, RUB - 1%, GBP - 0%|
Digital* card cash withdrawal from ARARATBANK cash desk through POS terminal***(Reviewed on a daily basis)
AMD - 0%, USD - 2%, RUB - 0%,
EUR - 2%, GBP - 0%
|Cashless transactions||Free of charge|
|Total maximum amount of digital card cash withdrawal transactions within one day*||AMD||1,500.000|
|Total maximum amount of one transaction with digital card||AMD||1,500.000|
|Total maximum amount of digital card transactions within one day||AMD||3.000.000|
|Commission fee charged for card-to-card transfers**||0.15%|
|Total maximum number of digital card cash withdrawal transactions within one day*||30|
|Total maximum number of digital card transactions within one day||30|
|Card blocking and placement in Card Recovery Bulletin system (Card will be blocked on the forthcoming Saturday. Blocking is valid during 2 weeks)||AMD 15 000|
|Card unblocking||AMD 500|
|Deposit cash at ARARATBANK ATMs (cash-in) *||0%|
|Deposit cash at ArCa system ATMs (cash-in) *||
|SMS messaging for executing internet transactions with 3D Secure system||free of charge|
|SMS messaging on executed transactions||AMD 15|
|The provided plastic card and card account shall be activated from the date of issue.|
* This applies only to cards issued in plastic form.
** Please be informed that in ARARATBANK customer service points (including the online platform), in addition to fees charged for transfers, the Acquiring Bank commission fee shall be also applied, charged at the time of transaction and summed up with the transaction amount. Besides, in case of card-to-card transfers through ATMs, terminals or other online platforms of “Armenian Card" system member banks, the Acquiring Bank commission fee may also be applied, the amount of which shall be set by the given bank.
|to other bank cards|
|From the Bank card||0.15%||0․15%|
|From other bank cards||0.2%||0.2%|
*** Cash withdrawal fee (regardless of currency) from the Bank’s cash desk via POS terminal by means of payment cards issued by other banks - 3%.
**** Fees are charged on a monthly basis.
|Types of services||Fees|
|Card issuance at the Bank's head office within one banking day*||AMD 5,000|
|Filing card transaction appeal in case of objection from the Acquiring bank (second submission) and/or referring to arbitration||AMD 5,000|
Provision of video recordings of card transactions from the Bank's ATMs
|Delivery of card and PIN code in the territory of RA and NKR in a one-off payment||AMD 5,000|
|Embossing the cardholder’s photo image on the back of the card||free of charge|
Upon receipt of the card, the Customer shall:
- sign in the field provided on the back of the card
- sign the agreement and the notice
- sign in the field provided for PIN code
Timelines for crediting funds to card accounts:
- Funds credited to accounts between 5:30 p.m. of the previous business day and 9:30 a.m. of the following business day shall be activated by 10:30 a.m. of the given business day․
- Funds credited to accounts between 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. of the given business day shall be activated by 2:00 p.m. of the given business day.
- Funds credited to accounts between 1:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. of the given business day shall be activated on the same business day within an hour․
- In AraratMobile app, the Digital Card can be activated within minutes.
- You can order a Digital Card without having to visit the Bank.
- You can make transactions online without the need for a physical card, and your Digital Card details are not displayed when making payments.
- The Digital Card allows avoiding possible risks of being lost or stolen.
- You may order a physical copy of your Digital Card.
- You can add your Visa Digital card to Apple wallet, Google Pay and make online transactions in a fast, easy and convenient way from anywhere in the world.
“Your financial directory” is an electronic system which facilitates the search, comparison and selection of the most appropriate for you option among the services offered to individuals.
You have the right to communicate with the financial institution by any convenient means - by post or by e-mail. Receiving information electronically is the most convenient option. It is available 24/7, free from the risks of loss of paper information and ensures privacy.
Page updated 20.09.2023 | 09:28
In case of discrepancy between Armenian and English versions of the information, the priority is given to the Armenian version.