Remit money to 197 countries of the world via Money Gram fast remittance system. Transfers via the system can be made WITHOUT OPENING AN ACCOUNT.
|Maximum amount per transaction||USD 9 999,9 or EUR 7 000
|Receipt of money||in USD, EUR|
|Remittance speed||10 minutes
||The following commissionfees shall be charged for remittances to CIS countries - Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan
|1-100 USD||2 USD|
|100.01-200 USD||4 USD|
|200.01-300 USD||6 USD|
|300.01-400 USD||8 USD|
|400.01-500 USDր||10 USD|
|500.01-750 USD||14 USD|
|750.01-1,000 USD||19 USD|
|1.000.01-1,500 USD||28 USD|
|1 500.01-2 000 USD||37 USD|
|2 000.01-2 500 USD||46 USD|
|2 500.01-3 000 USD||55 USD|
|3 000.01-3 500 USD||64 USD|
|3 500.01-4 000 USD||73 USD|
|4 000.01-4 500 USD||83 USD|
|4 500.01-5 000 USD||92 USD|
|5 000.01- 5 500 USD||95 USD|
|5 500.01-6 000 USD||99 USD|
|6 000.01-6 500 USD||109 USD|
|6 500.01-7 000 USD||119 USD|
|7 000.01- 10 000 USD||139 USD|
|In case of remittances to the rest of destinations|
|1-100 USD||12 USD|
|100.01-250 USD||20 USD|
|250.01-400 USD||24 USD|
|400.01-600 USD||32 USD|
|600.01-800 USD||40 USD|
|800.01-1,000 USD||50 USD|
|1.000.01-1,200 USD||60 USD|
|1 200.01-1 800 USD||75 USD|
|1 800.01-2 500 USD||100 USD|
|2 500.01-5 000 USD||150 USD|
|5 000.01-7 500 USD||225 USD|
|7 500.01-9 999.9 USD||300 USD|
|Geographical coverage||197 countries worldwide|
Transfer payments in USD and EUR are made under any of the following conditions:
- 4% cash withdrawal rate is applied for payments in Euro and 3% for payments in US dollars,
- Transfer amount paid in EUR and USD is credited to the Customer's card/bank account without charging any commission,
- Transfer amount paid in USD and EUR is converted into AMD.
- Identification document,
- Full name, country, city of the beneficiary
To receive the transferred amount, it is necessary
- to provide the identification document
- specify the transfer code, consisting of 8 digits and answer a control question, if required
- The Bank shall be obliged to provide a confirmation document for each transfer, specifying the transfer amount, currency and commission fee
- The beneficiary shall receive the amount in full and shall not pay the commission fee.
- Correction of errors in the transaction, as well as cancellation of the transfer shall be carried out within the capacity and time frame of Remitter and Beneficiary banks
- Change of remittance data as well as cancelation thereof shall be carried out based on the written request of the remitter. The rate shall make AMD 1000.
- Remittances that have been carried out cannot be considered void, if the amount has been paid to the beneficiary.
- AraratBank shall not be held liable for the aftermaths occurred due to the transfer of a remittance code by a customer to a third party
Please, refer to http://www.moneygram.com/ for additional information.
- The bank shall not be held liable for the reliability and accuracy of the contents of the linked web-sites, for the advertisements therein as well as for possible consequences arising from the use of information
- "The service of receipt of remittances via Call Centre is not applicable for MoneyGram transfers."
Please follow the Armenian version
Page updated 15.06.2022 | 14:53
In case of discrepancy between Armenian and English versions of the information, the priority is given to the Armenian version.