Securities issuance and placement services
Since establishment, main strategic goals were transparent and open operations and in august 2007, Bank transformed into Open Joint Stock Company.
We feel a strong responsibility for our investors and value mutual relations, based on the principles of mutual understanding, respect, honesty and profitability. By making every effort, you as investors and we as active participants of the financial market, we further the goals, which are nothing but development, financial sustainability and prosperity.
ARARATBANK OJSC offers services in placement of securities for on-exchange trading by public offering and for off-exchange trading by private placement.
Securities issuance and public placement carried out by the Bank include provision of the following services to Issuers:
- Securities market analysis (analysis of securities transactions, market conjuncture study and forecast),
- Securities issuance service,
- Identification of potential investors (through individual meetings, organization of road shows),
- Implementation of marketing measures aimed at securities placement (advertising, compilation of booklets, etc.),
- Securities placement through stock auction or subscription,
- Acquisition of permits (listing) in the regulated securities market,
- Implementation of measures aimed at ensuring the liquidity of securities in the secondary market,
- Information disclosure service,
- Registry keeping and custody services in securities registry and settlement system.
Annex 1. Placement Application
Page updated 13.09.2021 | 10:20
In case of discrepancy between Armenian and English versions of the information, the priority is given to the Armenian version.