Willing to hedge your funds against currency risks and keep your funds in different currencies? ARARATBANK offers an alternative money saving option - Unallocated Bullion Accounts.
Unallocated bullion account is opened and maintained with the aim to record and execute operations with unallocated gold. The only data required for opening the account are the karat and weight of gold. No other data is required.
Unallocated Gold Accounts enable you not only to diversify your savings but also to benefit a number of advantages:
- Possibility to earn on rise in gold value in the international markets
- Reduction of impact of exchange rate fluctuations
- Protection from falsifications inherent to trading in tangible gold depending on karat and authenticity of gold
- Time saving while executing gold trade
- Lack of risk of loss and impairment
- High liquidity level: you may sell the gold to the Bank at any time at the rate applicable within the Bank
Besides, you will be able to invest without any time and amount limitations.