Unallocated gold accounts
Willing to hedge your funds against currency risks and keep your funds in different currencies? ARARATBANK offers an alternative money saving option - Unallocated Bullion Accounts.
Unallocated bullion account is opened and maintained with the aim to record and execute operations with unallocated gold. The only data required for opening the account are the karat and weight of gold. No other data is required.
Unallocated Gold Accounts enable you not only to diversify your savings but also to benefit a number of advantages:
- Possibility to earn on rise in gold value in the international markets
- Reduction of impact of exchange rate fluctuations
- Protection from falsifications inherent to trading in tangible gold depending on karat and authenticity of gold
- Time saving while executing gold trade
- Lack of risk of loss and impairment
- High liquidity level: you may sell the gold to the Bank at any time at the rate applicable within the Bank
Besides, you will be able to invest without any time and amount limitations.
Transfers within the Bank
Free of charge
Minimum account balance
Maintenance of accounts
Free of charge
|Opening bullion accounts||Free of charge|
|Maintenance of bullion accounts||AMD 1000 per year|
|Transactions through bullion accounts
|Bullion account replenishment
||through purchase of unallocated gold from the Bank and crediting it to the bullion account|
|Through transfer of unallocated gold from Customer’s or another individual’s bullion account opened with the Bank or other bank|
|Debiting the bullion account
||Through sale of unallocated gold available on the bullion account to the Bank|
|Through transfer of unallocated gold to Customer’s or another individual’s bullion account opened with the Bank or other banks|
|Interest accrual on the account balance||0%|
|Minimum account balance||N/A|
|Transfers within the Bank||Free of charge|
|Interbank transfers||AMD 25,000 (For each entry and exit)|
Please follow the Armenian version
- Bullion accounts shall be opened for individuals and corporate customers including private entrepreneurs.
- Bullion accounts shall be opened only for 999.9 purity gold.
- Unallocated gold shall be recorded in grams with accuracy to 0.01 gram.
- Transactions with bullion accounts do not imply debiting or crediting of gold.
- Trading in unallocated gold shall be based on your order containing the essential transaction details (price, timing and weight).
- Transactions shall be based on gold trading rates per gram as established by the Bank.
Page updated 09.12.2020 | 11:53
In case of discrepancy between Armenian and English versions of the information, the priority is given to the Armenian version.