Visa Gold will underline your special status making your any travelling abroad easy. The card is served at any POS-terminals and service points with Visa logotype.
Through Visa Gold card you can make not only payments for purchases and services rendered but also make use of a number of privileges which can make your everyday life easy and brighter. During your travel abroad you will be offered medical and legal aid, and in case the card is lost you can make use of 24-hour Visa information center.
SMS messages on executed transactions
Free of charge
Տարեկան սպասարկման վճար
AMD, USD,EUR, RUB,GBP
|AMD, USD,EUR, RUB,GBP|
|Free of charge|
|Annual service fee||AMD 30,000|
|Account statement||Free of charge|
|Current month’s account statement||Free of charge|
|Annual service fee of linked card||AMD 10,000|
|Issue of a new card, in case of loss, damage of the card and PIN code||AMD 10,000|
|Issue of a temporary card abroad, in case of loss, damage of the card||AMD 120.000|
|Cash with drawal in case of card loss abroad||AMD 70.000|
|Cash withdrawal from ATMs and POS terminals of AraratBank OJSC||0%|
|Cash withdrawal from cash withdrawal points of ArCa system||0.80%|
|Cash withdrawal abroad, also from ATMs of VTB, Bank located in Armenia||2% min AMD 1500|
|Cash receipt from AraratBank cashdesk without a card||1% min AMD 500|
|Non-cash transactions||Free of charge|
|Annual interest accrued over the positive balance of card account||AMD||1%|
|Number of daily cash withdrawal transactions||10|
|Total maximum amount of cash withdrawal transactions permissible within one day||AMD||2.500.000|
|Total maximum amount of one transaction||AMD||2.500.000|
|Total maximum amount of transactions permissible within one day||AMD||6.000.000|
|Commission fee charged for card-to-card remittances||0.30%|
|Card blocking through Bank employee||Free of charge|
|Card blocking through Visa Call Center Service in the event of non-availability of the Bank abroad||AMD 15.000|
|Card blocking and placement in Card Recovery Bulletin system (Card will be blocked on the forthcoming Saturday, blocking is valid during 2 weeks)||
|Card unblocking||AMD 4.000|
|Cash-in ATMs of AraratBank||AMD||0%|
|Cash-in ATMs of ArCa system||AMD||0.80%|
|Visa Call Center Service abroad to receive legal, medical and other consulting services||Free of charge|
Visa Call Center Service abroad (per call)
|Cash crediting to the card account||0%|
|SMS messages on executed transactions||Free of charge|
|SMS on card expiry, on loan or overdraft expiry date upon customer request,on the deduction date and amount of the line of credit or overdraft upon customer request, on annual service fee, on the monthly repayment of loan or overdraft upon customer request||AMD 30|
|SMS message for the purpose of executing internet transactions with 3D Secure system||Free of charge|
|SMS message provided via USSD service||
Free of charge
|The issued plastic card and the card account shall be active from the moment the card has been issued|
* including VAT
|Commission fee charged for cash withdrawals from AraratBank POS terminals by cards issued by other banks||2% of withdrawn amount|
Upon receipt of the card the customer shall:
- sign on the reverse of the card
- sign both the Agreement and notification
- sign in the field designated for PIN code
Dates for crediting funds to card accounts:
- Funds credited to accounts between 17:30 of the previous business day and 9:30 of the following business day shall be activated by 10:30 of the given business day․
- Funds credited to accounts between 09:30 and 13:30 of the given business day shall be activated by 14:00 of the given business day.
- Funds credited to accounts between 13:30 and 17:30 of the given business day shall be activated on the same business day within an hour․
- Social security card
- If you enter your PIN incorrectly three times, the ATM will automatically confiscate your card. In case your card is confiscated, you have to apply immediately to the bank, which owns the ATM or you can give a call to AraratBank at 54 23 23.
- When you get your card you have to put your signature in a corresponding field. Lack of signature or its mismatch to the original one is a legitimate basis for rejecting to implement an operation with your card and for confiscating it.
- When you get your card you have to sign in a corresponding field. The lack of signature or its mismatch to the original one is a legitimate basis for rejecting your card service as well as for confiscating it.
- PIN code is required to get cash from ATMs and to execute transactions via electronic terminals.
- If you lost your card or for any reason it was confiscated by ATM, you must immediately inform AraratBank about the loss of your card by calling at 54 23 23 or ArCa payment system center at 59 22 22.
- While executing transactions in USD, EUR, AMD, RUB and GBP through MasterCard/VISA system cards issued by AraratBank, the bank exchange rate as of the transaction date shall be applied while calculating transaction amount, transactions in other currency shall be calculated following MasterCard/Visa system rules.
- Cardholders may file a complaint on transactions reflected on the statement within 30 days after they have received the statement. The statement shall be deemed agreed with a cardholder, if the latter has presented no objection during the mentioned period. Any claims raised by the cardholder, the latter shall apply to AraratBank head office or any of its branches with passport and fill in the transaction complaint, after which the Bank shall carry out relevant examination and submit written substantiation on accepting or rejecting the complaint no later than within 60 days after the complaint has been received.
- In case the card is lost, the Cardholder shall immediately inform the Bank. Based on the Customer request and on the account of the Cardholder funds, the Bank can place the Card in the block list of international settlement system until the card expiry or for certain periods. Cardholders shall bear the risk of adverse effects of the transactions (including unauthorized transactions) executed by effective card within the period the card hasn’t been placed in the block list of international settlement system based on the Customer request and on the account of the Cardholder funds and in case Cardholders fail to inform the Bank about the card loss.
- The Bank shall not be held liable for the losses incurred by cardholders as a result of fraud transactions executed by card through internet, POS terminals, ATMs and/or technical means and/or virtually․
- The Bank shall not be held liable for the losses incurred by cardholders, if the card occurs in the hands of other person, if the card or card data (including card number, card account number, card password, PIN code and CVV code) become known to other persons.
- The Bank shall not be held liable for the losses incurred by cardholders due to malfunction of the internet, ATMs, POS terminals and connection breakdown or other technical problems, except for cases when cardholders withdraw funds from POS terminals or ATMs but do not actually get the money, though the funds have been de facto debited from the card account.
Please follow the Armenian version
Page updated 04.11.2020 | 10:21
In case of discrepancy between Armenian and English versions of the information, the priority is given to the Armenian version.