Term deposit "ARARAT-COMFORT"
Feel the advantage of generating income from your savings thanks to the term deposit Ararat-Comfort.
AMD 500․000-100․000․000, USD 1․000- 200․000, Euro 1.000-200.000
AMD- 9.5%, USD - 3.75%, Euro - 2.25%
- attractive interest rate
- deposit reduction option with the retention of interests
- deposit top-up option
- monthly capitalization of interests
|Minimum deposited amount||AMD 500,000, USD 1,000 and EUR 1.000
Maximum deposited amount
|AMD 100,000,000, USD 200,000 and EUR 200.000|
|Annual interest rate||AMD||USD||Euro|
|Annual interest yield||AMD||USD||Euro|
|Mode of interest repayment**||monthly|
|Deposit top up** **||Within the whole effective period of the deposit contract except for 90 days prior to deposit maturity date|
|Reduction of deposit amount***||Partial or full termination of the contract shall be permitted during the whole effective period of the deposit contract|
* Upon request of the customer, interests shall be paid out:
- by capitalization;
- to the bank or card account of the depositor.
**The total amount of all top-ups during the deposit contract period (except for capitalized interests) cannot exceed the value of the initial deposit amount.
Deposit amounts may be reduced either partially or fully during the contract period:
by 0.1% per annum for up to 180 days after the date of deposit
without recalculation of accrued and/or paid interest upon expiry of 180 days after the date of deposit
Attention: where the deposit amount is claimed either partially or fully before completion of 180 days, excess interests shall be charged from the claimed or reduced deposit amount.
Accrual of interests on the reduced amount shall be done on the day following the day the deposit is placed till the day preceding the day the deposit is claimed (actual calendar days).
Attention: Interests on the funds available in your account shall accrue based on nominal interest rate, while the annual interest yield shows the amount of income to be received by the depositor after they make deposit-related required payments and receive the earned interests in the prescribed manner. Follow this link to learn about the calculation procedure of the annual percentage yield.
Go through the information bulletin
- A passport (or identification card) or a military record book, and where a depositor is a foreign citizen (except for dual citizenship), passports shall be translated into Armenian and notarized.
- A social card or a reference on issuing a public service number.
- A power of attorney certified by a notary public, where a person is authorized to deposit and/or manage funds.
Plastic cards shall be issued with no annual service fee and minimum required balance.
|Currency||MC Standard/Visa Classic||MC Gold/ Visa Gold||MC Gold/Visa Gold,
Diners Club Young Professional
|AMD||Up to 10,000,000.00
initial deposited amount
|From 10,000,001.00 up to 25,000,000.00
initial deposited amount
|25,000,001.00 and over initial deposited amount|
|USD||Up to 20,000,00 and over initial deposited amount||From 20,001.00 up to 50,000.00
initial deposited amount
|50,001.00 and over initial deposited amount|
- Accumulated interests shall accrue either on the deposit amount or the bank/card accounts specified by the customer.
- Interests shall be paid on the initial minimum deposit amount of the given deposit type and based on the top-ups /capitalization of interests/ or reductions during the deposit period.
- The bank shall have the right to change the amount of interests paid on demand deposits and funds available in the bank account.
- Where the depositor claims the term deposit prior to its maturity or before the emergence of the circumstances described in the deposit agreement, interests shall be paid to the depositor by the bank in the amounts stipulated for demand deposits. Where other amounts of interest are stipulated in the deposit agreement, a statement shall be made thereon.
Where the depositor doesn’t claim the amount of the term deposit or the deposit amount placed with the bank on other terms by the end of maturity or when the circumstances described in the deposit agreement emerge, the agreement shall be considered to be prolonged on the terms stipulated for demand deposit. Where otherwise is provided by the agreement:
a. Accrued interests shall be taxable in the amount stipulated by the Law of the Republic of Armenian “On Income Tax”, whereas the BANK shall act as a tax agent for income tax.
b. Funds from the third parties may be credited to the deposit account with the specification of required deposit data thereof.
- Accrued interest amount is taxable by income tax pursuant to the Armenian Law on Income tax, whereas the BANK shall act as a tax agent for income tax.
- If the DEPOSITOR does not claim the DEPOSIT after the maturity date, the BANK shall transfer the DEPOSIT amount to the account opened in the DEPOSITOR’s name and any interests shall accrue thereon at the rates applicable in the BANK. If the DEPOSITOR does not get the interests within the preset term, the BANK shall transfer the DEPOSIT amount to the account opened in the DEPOSITOR’s name and any interests shall accrue thereon at the rates applicable in the BANK.
Deposits with AraratBank are guaranteed by the"Deposits Compensation Guarantee Fund". Both deposits (accounts) in Armenian drams and in foreign currency of either individuals or entrepreneurs are guaranteed. Maximum guaranteed amount for deposits in Armenian drams is 10 million drams, and 5 million drams for deposits in foreign currency. No actions shall be taken by the depositor to guarantee his deposit. From the moment the amount is deposited it is deemed guaranteed.
Metal accounts are not reimbursed by the Deposit Guarantee Fund.
“Your financial directory” is an electronic system which facilitates the search and comparison of the services offered to individuals, and selection of the best options for you
You have the right to communicate with a financial institution of your choice by post or e-mail. Receiving information electronically is the most convenient option. It is available 24/7, free from the risks of loss of paper information and ensures privacy.
Interest calculated on a daily basis (In case of accumulative deposit, the calculation is made on the sum of the final deposit)
Total interest income calculated on the date of the deposit agreement
Net interest income actually paid to depositor during the deposit contract (10% of income tax deducted)
Note: Your interest rate is 10% of income tax.
Page updated 08.11.2022 | 11:06
In case of discrepancy between Armenian and English versions of the information, the priority is given to the Armenian version.