Receipt of remittances via a phone call or SMS
If you want to save your time and make use of quality banking services WITHOUT VISITING THE BANK, then the very offer of ARARATBANK is for you. Once you make a phone call and give an oral instruction to the specialist of Call Center, remittances will be credited to your card account in a few minutes.
To make use of this service
An Agreement on opening a card account, issuing and servicing a debit-credit card and an Agreement on the account replenishment via telephone system will be concluded with a customer.
You will be issued an international plastic card at the preferred currency. In case you choose Visa Classic or MasterCard plastic card, the card will be provided at AMD 0 (zero) annual service fee and without a minimum balance.
The card will be issued in compliance with the process of issuing plastic cards applicable at the Bank.
In case the cardholder fails to credit received remittances to the card account via phone call at least twice within 6 months after receiving Visa Classic or MasterCard Standard plastic card, an annual service fee will be charged in the amount applicable at the Bank on the day the card account has been opened.
|Terms of the funds credited to card accounts||
The amounts credited between 17:30 of the previous workday and 09:40 of the given workday will be activated till 10:30 of the given workday
The amounts credited between 09:30 and 13:30 during the given workday will be activated till 14։00 of the given workday
The receipts confirmed within the given working day from 13:30 to 17:30 will be activated on the given business day within one hour.
If the currency of the remittance differs from the currency of your card account, the amount will be converted into the currency specified by you at the rate set by the Bank and credited to the card account mentioned by you.
Terms of service via SMS (short message service)
The message sent to make use of the service must contain the data below:
- A unique identification code of the amount transferred to you;
- A name of a remittance system (if known);
- An amount and currency of the transferred amount (if known);
- A remitter’s first and last names (if known);
- Other data that may be requested by a Call Center employee.
After a Call Center employee clarifies respective information, the money sent via the international fast remittance system shall be credited to the card account.
- The terms of the service “Receiving money via fast remittance systems by phone” SHALL NOT APPLY TO MoneyGram system.
- If the currency of remittance differs from the currency of your card account, the amount will be converted to the currency you have mentioned at the exchange rate fixed at the Bank and will be credited to the specified card account thereafter.
Page updated 08.10.2021 | 12:12
In case of discrepancy between Armenian and English versions of the information, the priority is given to the Armenian version.