Remit money to the USA via Moneytun fast remittance system WITHOUT OPENING AN ACCOUNT.
Transfers from Armenia to USA with MONEYTUN system are the following:
|Range form||Range to||Fee to customer|
|1 USD||$100 USD||2.00USD|
|101 USD||10.000.00 USD||2%*|
*The percentage calculated frim the total amount spent
- Identification document,
- Full name, country, city of the beneficiary
To receive the transferred amount, it is necessary
- to provide the identification document
- specify the transfer code, consisting of 8 digits
Below is a list of Chinese banks whose debit / credit cards can be replenished at China Union Pay cards
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
- Bank of China
- Bank of Communication
- China Construction Bank
- China Everbright Bank
- Harbin Bank
- Bank of Shanghai
- Lingshan Bank
- Hunan Rural Bank
- Guangdong Rural Bank
- Huaxia Bank
- The Bank shall be obliged to provide a confirmation document for each transfer, specifying the transfer amount, currency and commission fee. The beneficiary shall receive the amount in full and shall not pay a commission fee. Correction of errors in the transaction, as well as cancellation of the transfer shall be carried out within the capacity and time frame of Remitter and Beneficiary banks.
- Change of remittance data as well as cancelation thereof shall be carried out based on the written request of the remitter. The rate shall make AMD 1000. Remittances that have been carried out cannot be considered void, if the amount has been paid to the beneficiary.
- AraratBank shall not be held liable for the aftermaths occurred due to the transfer of a remittance code by a customer to a third party.
Please, refer to http://www.riafinancial.com/ for additional information.
Attantion The bank shall not be held liable for the reliability and accuracy of the contents of the linked web-sites, for the advertisements therein as well as for possible consequences arising from the use of information.
Please follow the Armenian version
Page updated 25.12.2020 | 16:28
In case of discrepancy between Armenian and English versions of the information, the priority is given to the Armenian version.