10 Simple Steps to Safe Online Shopping
When performing an online transaction, please follow the following safety rules:
- Shop online only with trusted stores.
- Before making an online purchase, check reviews, comments and feedback on the store by typing the website address + reviews in the search box.
- Make sure the site was registered at least a year ago. It is a good idea to check the time the site was registered through https://www.nic.ru/whois/ website.
- Reliable websites should contain contact information of the store, including the business address, phone number, e-mail address, details on delivery and return of products.
- When making significant purchasing decisions, it is recommended to contact the store in advance.
- Trust only reasonable discounts.
- Pay attention to the website address: fakers would typically change one or two letters in the name of real websites.
- It is recommended to use websites starting with https:/ and MasterCard SecureCode/3D Secure/ and Verified by Visa websites.
- Beware of fake winning announcements published on behalf of celebrities and brand name stores.
- Do not disclose the three-digit code on the reverse side of the card meant to identify the cardholder.
Page updated 22.11.2022 | 10:48Print this page
In case of discrepancy between Armenian and English versions of the information, the priority is given to the Armenian version.