- The Bank shall be obliged to provide a remittance confirmation with the remitted amount, currency and commission fee specified therein
- The beneficiary shall receive all money and shall not pay any commission fee.
- Correction of remittance-related mistakes as well as cancellation of the remittance shall be implemented within the possibility and time of remitter's and beneficiary's banks.
- Amendments to remittance data as well as cancelation thereof shall be made based on the remitter’s request. The request fee shall make AMD 1000.
- Remittances cannot be cancelled if the beneficiary has already received the remitted amount.
- ARARATBANK shall not be held liable for the consequences resulted from the customer having transferred the remitter code to the third party.
- For additional information, please refer to http://conversebank.am.
Attantion. The Bank shall not bear any responsibility for the content, accuracy and validity of information on the linked websites, any advertisements placed thereon, and the possible consequences of using that information.