Converse Transfer fast remittance system enables customers to remit money WITHOUT OPENING AN ACCOUNT. Remittances cover the Republic of Armenia and CIS countries.
AMD, USD, RUB
|Maximum amount per transaction||20,000 USD
|Remittances||in AMD, USD, EUR and RUB|
|Remit||in AMD, USD, EUR and RUB|
|Remittance speed||5-10 minutes|
|Commission fee to be charged||0.7%|
|Geographical coverage||Republic of Armenia and CIS countries|
- present your ID
- specify the beneficiary country, city, first and last names
To receive the transferred amount, it is necessary
- present your ID
- specify the transfer code, consisting of 10 digits
- The Bank shall be obliged to provide a remittance confirmation with the remitted amount, currency and commission fee specified therein
- The beneficiary shall receive all money and shall not pay any commission fee.
- Correction of remittance-related mistakes as well as cancellation of the remittance shall be implemented within the possibility and time of remitter's and beneficiary's banks.
- Amendments to remittance data as well as cancelation thereof shall be made based on the remitter’s request. The request fee shall make AMD 1000.
- Remittances cannot be cancelled if the beneficiary has already received the remitted amount.
- AraratBank shall not be held liable for the consequences resulted from the customer having transferred the remitter code to the third party.
- For additional information, please refer to http://conversebank.am.
Attantion. The Bank shall not bear any responsibility for the content, accuracy and validity of information on the linked websites, any advertisements placed thereon, and the possible consequences of using that information.
Please follow the Armenian version
Page updated 25.12.2020 | 16:27
In case of discrepancy between Armenian and English versions of the information, the priority is given to the Armenian version.